UHF Compact Reader ID LRU500i
The Compact Reader is ideal for vehicle identification and parking access control applications in airports, universities, gated communities and others.
This small vehicle access control reader is installed next to the barrier, gate or bollard, allowing vehicles to conveniently enter the parking area without the need of stopping at the entry.
- UHF Long Range Reader with integrated antenna
- Circular-polarized antenna for any transponder orientation
- Antenna port for additional external antenna
- Up to 10 m read range for Automatic Vehicle Identification (AVI)
- Robust and compact housing for outdoor use (IP67)
- Integrated signal light (red/green)
- Secure Key Storage for application keys
- Fast and easy mounting and installation
- Up to 2 W ERP transmitting power